The San Antonio Spurs (13-3) will take their 5-game winning streak into Miami to face the Heat (10-3) for their final stop on their long road trip.
For San Antonio, they are coming off a 110-89 road win over the Magic led by Manu Ginobili with 20 points, 4 rebounds, and 5 assists. Along with Ginobili, Tim Duncan (15 points), Gary Neal (19 points, 4 rebounds, 3 steals), Tony Parker (14 points, 8 assists), and DeJuan Blair (11 points, 6 rebounds) all scored in double figures versus Orlando.
However, for San Antonio, they will be without Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker and Danny Green tonight versus Miami.
Miami is coming off a 110-108 win over Cleveland to tie a franchise-best 10-3 record the start the season. Chris Bosh had 15 points and LeBron James had 11 points.
And as these to NBA titans get set to clash, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• Miami is a perfect 6-0 at home for the first time in franchise history.
• Miami is 7-0 this season when shooting at least 50 percent from the field.
• Miami is averaging 109.2 points per game in their 10 wins this season.
• San Antonio is 6-0 on the road when scoring 100 points or more.
• San Antonio is 3-0 on the road when their opponent scores between 80-89 points.