The San Antonio Spurs (7-1) look to remain unbeaten at home as they host the Washington Wizards (2-4) at the AT&T Center.
The Spurs are coming off a 109-85 win over the 76ers in Philadelphia. Danny Green led six Spurs in with 18 points, while Tony Parker chipped in with 14 points and 9 assists.
The Wizards are coming off a 95-105 loss to the Mavericks. Trevor Ariza led the Wizards with 27 points.
And as the Spurs look to extend their wining streak to six in a row, here are five things to watch for during tonight's contest:
• The Spurs enter the new season with 14 consecutive wins against the Wizards. It marks their longest active winning streak against any team.
• The Spurs have only allowed one opponent to score over 100 points in a game this season.
• In eight games, the Spurs have only allowed one team to shoot over 50 percent from the field.
• The Spurs have outscored their opponents in the paint in seven out of eight games this season.
• The Spurs are 5-0 overall this season when leading after the third quarter.