A few thoughts on the Cavaliers heading into Tuesdays home game vs. Golden State:
1. Antawn Jamison said the team goes as his scoring goes, and I agree. So quite honestly, Im tired of hearing fans complain about how much he shoots.
2. If Im the Cavs, I want Jamison to shoot. Besides Kyrie Irving (22.5 ppg in last five games), Jamison is the teams only consistent scoring option. If hes cold, the Cavs are pretty much doomed.
3. I also love how the same people who complain about Jamison are often the same ones who wouldnt mind seeing shameless Memphis gunner O.J. Mayo on the team.
4. Bottom line: If Jamison has an off night, the Cavs arent likely to win. And I dont care about the trading deadline or off-season when Jamison is expected to no longer be part of the roster. If Im a Cavs fan, I want to win NOW.
5. Moving on, the Cavs will be without starting shooting guard Anthony Parker tonight, but his stiff lower back isnt expected to cause him to miss much time. Cavs coach Byron Sc...