Found October 26, 2012 on The Football Fan Spot:
San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Cleveland Browns (1-6) I normally hate taking teams that are heavily publicly backed, but that’s exactly what I’m doing by taking the Chargers this week. I’m also taking a West Coast team on the road in the Eastern Time Zone at 1 PM, a situation that is normally bad for [...]
THE BACKYARD
BEST OF MAXIM
RELATED ARTICLES

The Browns don't have enough talent to go anywhere anytime soon. A look at their remaining schedule and the AFC North.

The Browns are the worst team in the league and probably have the least amount of talent on either side of the ball. Here's a look at their remaining schedule, predictions and a look at their division. SD - Loss Baltimore - Loss @ Dallas - Loss Pittsburgh - Loss @ Oakland - Loss KC - Loss Washington - Loss @Denver - Loss @ Pittsburgh - Loss...

Chargers at Cleveland; How the Bolts can turn the season around

The Chargers head into Cleveland with a pair losses behind them. But are optimistic as they face week eight against the Browns.  To win this game, the Chargers will need to not beat themselves. Penalties were huge factors against the Saints and Broncos.  The Chargers have taken themselves out of field goal range in crucial situations and having those points could be the difference...

Kaeding's agent: Chargers owe kicker $1.2 million

The San Diego Chargers are avoiding paying kicker Nate Kaeding $1.2 million in termination pay, his agent told ESPN.com Friday. San Diego placed Kaeding on injured reserve Monday and plans to release him when he is healthy. Kaeding, one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history, injured his groin Sept. 28. The Chargers signed kicker Nick Novak, who has been the team's kicker...

Report: Cleveland Browns to Star in "Hard Knocks Type" Reality Series

While I have not seen official reports from the Browns or any television networks, I have received word from someone close to the situation that the Browns will soon be starring in what is described as a "Hard Knocks Type" reality series.  The special is rumored to be airing on the Travel Channel and filming is scheduled to start next week. From what I understand, it will...

Richardson remains on target for Sunday

Cleveland Browns running back Trent Richardson appears on schedule to play to play Sunday against San Diego, though head coach Pat Shurmur refused to make any promises. "I think today was his third good day of practice," Shurmur told reporters Friday. "He's better this Friday than he was last. I can't tell you exactly what's going to happen Sunday, but...

Fujita officially moved to IR

Hot News for OLB Scott Fujita

Browns sale to Haslam finalized

The Cleveland Browns officially belong to Jimmy Haslam. His $1.05 billion purchase of the NFL franchise from Randy Lerner was closed Thursday, just nine days after the sale was approved by the league's owners. Haslam now owns 70 percent of the team, and the truck stop magnate will get the other 30 percent from Lerner in four years. Haslam watched practice and spent several...

Browns-Chargers preview

The San Diego Chargers needed to get away after a difficult loss, yet they couldn't escape controversy during their bye week.Still awaiting the results of a league probe regarding the possible use of an illegal substance in their last game, the Chargers will try to avoid a third straight loss Sunday when they visit a Cleveland Browns team which could be missing Trent Richardson...

Contest Time: Win a Metcalf shirt from GV Art and Design

The guys at GV Art and Design are at it again. This time they have teamed up with former Brown Eric Metcalf on a really cool design. The former Texas Longhorn spent six seasons with the Browns. There are likely two things you remember about Metcalf. One is former coach Bill Belichick running the diminutive back into the middle of the line, and the most important is the two punt return...
NFL News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.