Found April 29, 2012 on
“Extreme Reunion” and NWA Wildkat wrestler Luke Hawx was extremely disgusted when Justin Credible posted a picture on his Twitter feed of Sabu completely unresponsive in a hotel room chair.
Earlier today as Hawx departed Philadelphia to head home, he promised a special treat for fans during the layover between flights. That treat turned up on his Facebook page where he posted the picture that he took of Justin Credible slumped over in a chair backstage at Extreme Reunion. This picture confirms previous reports that Credible was deemed unfit to wrestle and sent home from the event.
Here’s the picture Hawx posted:
FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK using key word "WrestleChat" and on TWITTER at Twitter.com/WrestleChatNet
Also, follow me personally on twitter at Twitter.com/Brettley916!
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
- Justin Credible was removed from last night's Extreme Reunion event in Philadelphia because of concern about his condition backstage. Credible was found earlier in the evening "slumped over, passed out asleep" in a chair. Credible was removed from the show and asked to leave the building. He returned later to beg the promoters to be put back on the show but they turned...
– As noted over the weekend, Justin Credible was removed from the Extreme Reunion event after being found passed out. We’ve obtained a photo of Credible passed out backstage at the event on Saturday. If you’re interested, you can click here to view it. Credible was originally set to wrestle Jerry Lynn. There were also plans to add Devon “Crowbar” Storm to the bout as a...
– As noted earlier, Justin Credible was removed from the Extreme Reunion event. Credible was originally set to wrestle Jerry Lynn. There were also plans to add Devon “Crowbar” Storm to the bout as a surprise. The match was changed to Lynn vs. Crowbar. That match apparently “stole the show.”
Numerous officials became concerned about Credible’s condition...
Credit – PWInsider
Justin Credible was removed from the “Extreme Reunion” show. Credible was advertised to wrestle Jerry Lynn, with the plan being that Devon “Crowbar” Storm would be added to the bout as a surprise.
Over the course of the show, there was concern about Credible’s condition backstage. At one point, sources claim he was “slumped over, passed out asleep”...
Source: The Wrestling Observer
Here are some backstage news and notes from last night’s Extreme Reunion event:
– The show started 30 minutes late due to loads of last-minute creative changes.
– The building was sold out with about 2,400 fans.
– The fans chanted “This show sucks” and “End the show” after intermission. They also chanted “F*ck you Shane” at Shane...
- Justin Credible was removed from last night’s Extreme Reunion event in Philadelphia because of concern about his condition backstage. Credible was found earlier in the evening “slumped over, passed out asleep” in a chair. Credible was removed from the show and asked to leave the building. He returned later to beg the promoters to be put back on the show but they turned him...
- As noted before, ECW Original Sabu was rushed to the hospital earlier today and TMZ reported that he had an allergic reaction to medication he was taking. Earlier in the day, Justin Credible posted the following photo of Sabu passed out in his hotel room. At the time, Credible was posting the photo as some kind of joke. Click to enlarge:
We have an EXCLUSIVE update on the condition of former ECW star Terry Brunk, AKA Sabu.
As was reported earlier, Sabu was found unresponsive in his hotel room in Travose, PA. While details are sketchy at the moment, the early word is that is was a mix of alcohol and prescription medications caused some sort of reaction which has sent Sabu to the hospital.
We can exclusively report...