Found December 20, 2012 on
Sheamus credits D’Lo for early match:
WWE star Sheamus discussed wrestlers who have helped his career during a recent interview with the Fox Cities website, and TNA agent D’Lo Brown was one of them.
“The biggest match I had at that time in my career was against D-Lo Brown because he’s a former WWE superstar and that’s where I wanted to be,” says the Celtic Warrior.
“That was a huge deal for me. I remember being pretty nervous. … When I went to England is where I started getting some great experience and a guy called Robbie Brookside who used to be William Regal’s old tag partner took me under his wing and kind of looked after me. He helped me along and it was just a great experience knowing him. … Me and Drew McIntyre were also best mates. We wrestled a lot in Ireland, Scotland, Wales and after every match we had, we tried to make each one better and better. We’d change it up and it was just a great experience and we kept pushing each other.”
Sheamus also discussed his feuds with Daniel Bryan and the Big Show:
“I really liked the Daniel Bryan feud. We’ve had so many matches. Don’t get me wrong, the feud I have with Big Show has been unbelievable and a lot of fun and each feud is special because you learn and you grow from each one. It’s like you never stop evolving, you never stop getting better and you’ve got to keep pushing yourself. They’re two completely different opponents. I guess I’ve kind of enjoyed them equally, but with Bryan, the way it sparked off was a great experience because we had the emotion from the crowd. It’s hard to pick, man. This one with Big Show has definitely been an experience for me. I’ve gotten knocked out a couple times and I’ve lost my World Heavyweight Championship to him in that feud as well. He’s as physical as he’s ever been so it’s been great for both of us. Even though I lost, you can’t win them all.”
Sin Cara having knee surgery:
WWE star Sin Cara confirmed on Twitter that he’s having knee surgery:
“Thanks for all your support. On my road to the hospital for a mini surgery. See you later guys.”
The Luchadore has been working through the pain for several weeks but was written out of storylines on SmackDown after being attacked by The Shield.
WWE helps Hulu increase revenue:
WWE are being cited as one of the reasons for Hulu’s 65% increase in revenues.
The online video service announced on Monday that they’ve reached the $695 million mark, also crediting CBS and Nickelodeon.
WWE’s multi-year partnership with Hulu sees most of the weekly content broadcast on the Plus service, although Raw is heavily cut.
December 19, 2012, WWE NXT Results:
This week’s episode of WWE NXT, which still airs internationally, featured the following matches and segments…
The Usos def. Primo & Epico; after the match the Ascension warned that the war was far from over and that “we will rise!”
Big E Langston def. Aiden English & Camacho in a handicap match.
Kassius Ohno def. Percy Watson, and then talked trash to William Regal.
Jim Ross interviewed NXT Champion and Shield member Seth Rollins, but after a pretty weak promo Corey Graves attacks. Graves says he wants the NXT title!
The Big Show def. Bo Dallas (can’t be long before they call this guy up, he’s incredibly smooth in the ring, a plays a good fiery babyface).
BEST OF MAXIM
Sin Cara has successful knee surgery:
WWE star Sin Cara underwent successful arthroscopic knee surgery on Thursday and is now rehabbing the injury at home in Mexico.
The Luchadore noted on Twitter:
“Surgery went great, now I’m back in Mexico. Let’s get something to eat.”
Like CM Punk, Sin Cara had attempted to work through the pain but WWE doctors decided surgery would prevent...
- As seen on last night’s Super SmackDown, Sin Cara was written off TV after an attack by The Shield but has been battling knee problems. WWE Spanish announcer Carlos Cabrera tweeted the following last night:
“Hope you get better soon Sin Cara. Medical reports indicate a possible serious knee injury, suffered at the hands of The Shield.”
- The WWE talents had a rough night...
- As seen on last night’s Super SmackDown, Sin Cara was written off TV after an attack by The Shield but has been battling knee problems. WWE Spanish announcer Carlos Cabrera tweeted the following last night:“Hope you get better soon Sin Cara. Medical reports indicate a possible serious knee injury, suffered at the hands of The Shield.”- The WWE talents had a rough night of...
- Sin Cara has been working through a left knee injury and was expected to need time off. This is the reason The Shield attacked him on this week’s SuperSmackdown.
- Ryback will face CM Punk for the WWE Championship on the January 7th episode of Raw from the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa, Florida.
MUST SEE: Kaitlyn Wet Wearing Tight Black Leather - Sexy Photoshoot... WOW
Sin Cara noted on his Twitter that he was heading to the hospital for a “mini surgery.” He wrote, “Thanks for all your support. On my road to the hospital for a mini surgery. See you later guys.”WWE published an article on Sin Cara’s tweet and surgery, but didn’t provide any additional details.
Source: The Wrestling Observer
– Sin Cara was attacked by the Shield on Tuesday’s edition of WWE SmackDown, which was a way to write him off WWE TV. Cara has been working through a knee injury and now needs time off to deal with it. At this time, it has not been determined how severe the knee injury is.
– Mysterio suffered an “off camera attack from the Shield,” but was...
- WWE Magazine recently spoke with Sin Cara. The full interview can be read in the latest issue but here are a few highlights:
When you debuted, there was a lot of talk about you being the successor to Rey Mysterio. Did you take that as a compliment, or the shortsightedness of the WWE Universe reacting to another masked Superstar?
I think being compared to Rey Mysterio is a great...
- WWE Week on the USA Network will wrap up tonight with WWE Champion CM Punk hosting "Game Plan," the 2007 movie that starred The Rock. The movie airs from 8:30pm EST until 11pm.
- Jim Ross was asked on Twitter about Jack Swagger. He replied:
"Talked to @RealJackSwagger Mon @WWE Raw. He's an athletic beast. Love his upside."
- As noted earlier, Sin Cara...
- WWE Week on the USA Network will wrap up tonight with WWE Champion CM Punk hosting “Game Plan,” the 2007 movie that starred The Rock. The movie airs from 8:30pm EST until 11pm.
- Jim Ross was asked on Twitter about Jack Swagger. He replied:
“Talked to @RealJackSwagger Mon @WWE Raw. He’s an athletic beast. Love his upside.”
- As noted earlier, Sin Cara went in for knee...
Tonight is a special live episode of SmackDown! and…it’s commercial-free. Wonderful.