Frank McCourt has agreed to sell the Dodgers, succombing to the pressure of the “evil” Bud Selig (and likeminded owners who don’t want their product associated with a rich womanizer…ignoring the fact that half the bodies in their clubhouses qualify under said category). That leaves quite the predicament, who is paying a BILLION dollars for season tickets to the Los Angeles Dodgers of Los Angeles? I think I need a list…
(5) Michael Jackson’s Estate – At least it garners the attention of the Los Angeles faithful.
(4) Steven Speilberg – His last few movies have been duds, much like the last few seasons of Dodger baseball.
(3) Tommy Lasorda’s Blood Pressure – The only number higher than the cost of this team.
(2) Fred G. Sanford – He always knew how to move junk at the best price in LA.
(1) The City of Brooklyn – KEEP THE DODGER IN BROOKLYN!!!!!!!