The annual “most popular jersey” report by the NBA is out. Once again, Rajon Rondo and Paul Pierce are the only two Celtics representing the team on the list. Here’s the top 15, sent out by the NBA PR department.
1. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
2. LeBron James, Miami Heat
3. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
4. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
5. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6. Deron Williams, Brooklyn Nets
7. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
8. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
9. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
10. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
12. Dwight Howard, Los Angeles Lakers
13. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
14. Amar’e Stoudemire, New York Knicks
15. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
Rondo dropped to 8th from 6th last year. He was overtaken by Deron Williams (11th last year) and Dwyane Wade (7th). Pierce drops one spot to 15th. Kyrie Irving made it on the list for the first time.
The Celtics are one of six teams with representativ...